Sunday, January 22, 2006

An Internet Plea to Make Me Pretty

Maybe someone out there, someone smart in the ways of the Internet (like a young Sandy Bullock, say, or Angie Jolie) could give me a tutorial on how to purchase a domain name and all the things one would need to go with that.

I've got one in mind; I just don't know who to buy from -- and what all I need to make sure I have when I do finally purchase it. There's probably a really boring web-hosting conversation that could be had; and if someone is crafty in the ways of design: I'd like to have that conversation too.

So, come on Internet: make me pretty.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike, you can talk to me about most of this stuff. I don't know about buying a domain name, but I don't think it's hard. As for web design, a program called Dreamweaver is all you need. They have templates, etc, that make it very easy to use once you get the hang of it
- Nancy

8:49 AM  
Blogger Bearette said...

i think you can buy a domain name at dotster.com; my husband does it all the time. Good luck!

if that doesn't work, let me know. i can ask him.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home